POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dices II : Re: Dices II Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dices II
From: Bob H
Date: 29 Jan 2001 17:11:21
Message: <3a75ea89@news.povray.org>
Ugly!

Only joking.  Just that I liked your focal blur version so much more.
Can't decide whether or not this is too limiting far as max_trace_level goes.
What's most puzzling to me is the inside parts of the white indentations are
seemingly surrounded by a refractive area.  Something I wouldn't expect to see
unless there's a CSG object beyond that of the dots.  The puzzling part being I
can't see such a thing from the facing sides.

Bob H.